~ Five hours old ~
I made this Sorbetto in a Size 4, which fitted much better than the previous which had been a little bigger. I made this using a Japanese Lawn cotton and trimmed the edges with complimentary bias binding.
I decided to keep the folded panel down the centre. Although next time I think I will branch out a little and try a few different styles (pleats, buttons, lace).
After what felt like months of talking and guessing, I was beginning to think these little lovelies would never hatch.
But they did today.
All 8 of them... and counting!
If you want to see more photos of the ducklings, visit my other blog Green Thumbs and Dirty Nails.