Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Etsy favourites: Knitting.

~ This week I will show you what I'm 'favouriting' on Etsy at the moment ~

Here are my knitting favourites...

Fawkes the Phoenix - Hand Dyed Lace Weight Yarn - Merino Wool - 880 yards

Needle Case Needle Holder Knitting Needle Case Interchangable Knitting Needle Case in Textured Charcoal Grey Coral Orange

Yarn, yellow superwash merino nylon - Tarnished

New:  Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK, by the skein.  Terracotta, 35.

1960s Vintage Tote Bag // HOUNDS TOOTH // Knitting Bag

NEW: DK Weight 100% Extrafine Merino in Medium Blue

Hand dyed sock yarn, honeysuckle pink merino cashmere nylon - Tea rose

Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love that first yarn! I've taken up knitting again... though I find I buy more wool than I actually use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fibre! i just wish i could knit! I'm can do a little bit of crochet though, maybe i should sharpen my skills.

    ReplyDelete