Monday, April 25, 2011

Things that have caught my eye.

I have seen this done on a few other blogs,
and as a reader I really like it because,
I am able to discover blogs/websites,
that I haven't come across before.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things that have caught my eye:

* Natasha from Samster Mommy made a DIY dress form using duct tape. I think this is a very neat idea, and a great option for any sewer on a budget!

* Claire posted her version of the Walk Away dress. I purchased this pattern last month and have been trying hard to figure out what fabric to use. I am very much liking Claire's choice of white.

* Caitlin blogged about a challenge all of us face when trying on clothes. Very funny and so true!

* I thought Shannon's Easter Bunnies were just the cutest thing, kinda makes me wish I had kiddies to make these for.

* Amy from Sewing Through the Motions discussed pattern inflation. Amy calculated that sewers have experiences a 2750% increase in pattern costs!

* Grosgrain is holding an entire month of free patterns on her blog - head over and check it out.

Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I love these kind of posts! Thanks! :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, hope you find them interesting :-) Sam xox

    ReplyDelete