Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sew retro.


I have been accepted as a contributor to the Sew Retro blog!

If you haven't yet been to the Sew Retro blog, you simply must visit. It is a blog full of incredibly talented sewers and inspiring vintage lovers - I am thrilled to be a part of it! I just published my first post :-)

In other news, I un-picked all the lower side seams of the pink dress I thrifted. I restitched them with a very scant seam allowance, and would you believe it now fits me perfectly! Hip hip hooray for thrifty modifications! $2 always makes a girl smile too.

Sam xox

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the Sew Retro post - I found your blog because of it!

    I loved your top in you intro post - the Liberty fabric is gorgeous. What pattern did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella, Thanks! It is actually a dress I made late last year, I never wrote about it so I'll put up a post with the pattern/fabric details. Sam xox

    ReplyDelete